On-Demand Webinars were recorded live on a previous date. They will be available for viewing anytime, at your convenience, between December 1 through December 31, 2019.
The “Introduction to On-Demand Webinars” recording is required.
This short recording reviews registration, attendance, and ASHA CEUs. Please watch this REQUIRED recording prior to viewing any full-length webinars.
You must register for each individual webinar with your name and email address. If you must re-enter your email address for any reason, please use the same email address so it will recognize you and your previous viewings.
Attendance is tracked throughout each webinar by your own individual email address.
You do not have to watch the webinar in one sitting, though you will have to re-register if you close your browsing window. To ensure proper attendance tracking, please ensure you use THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS when you re-register. You can skip ahead in the recording to return to your location. You must watch the entire webinar recording, even in aggregate, to receive ASHA CEU credit.
Viewing the Webinar
- You must watch the brief “Introduction to On-Demand Webinars” first.
- Click on your desired webinar, You’ll be asked to register using your individual email address. After registering for the webinar with your own individual email address, the webinar, description, and learning objectives will open in a new browser.
- Watch the offering. You can pause, play, and skip through the recording at your convenience. If you close your browser, you will have to re-register. PLEASE RE-REGISTER WITH THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS EACH TIME. This allows for proper attendance tracking. You must watch the entire webinar recording, even in aggregate, to receive ASHA CEU credit.
- After viewing the webinar, if you are seeking ASHA CEUs or a Certificate of Completion, you will need to fill out two surveys to complete the process. The links are below the recordings. These forms are required to receive ASHA CEUs and must be completed by January 1, 2020. If these forms are not completed by the deadline or incomplete/filled out incorrectly, you will not receive ASHA CEUs.
- Learning Objectives Form
- Feedback Form
ASHA CEUs, Learning Objective and Feedback Forms
To provide ASHA CEUs or a Certificate of Completion, you must
- View the entire offering. Your attendance/view time is tracked by your registration.
- Verify that you have met the learning objectives. This is verified by the completion of the learning objectives and feedback forms. These are found via the links below the recordings, in the follow-up email, and on this website.
- Complete learning objectives form and feedback form for each webinar you have viewed.
Please note: Each individual webinar was recorded live at a previous date. The dates named during the recording may not reflect current deadlines for paperwork submission. Please heed the current requirements: completion by January 1, 2020.
Can I watch more than one webinar for ASHA CEUs?
Yes, you can watch all offered webinars. You do need to register and fill out the appropriate forms for each offering viewed. However, you cannot receive ASHA CEUs for an event that you have already received credit for within the calendar year.
You must fill out a Learning Objectives Form and Feedback Form for each webinar from which you are seeking ASHA CEUs.
Follow up emails will be sent within 24 hours of your completion of each webinar.
When will I receive my certificate of completion?
Certificate of completion will be generated to the participant once they have completed the online feedback and the learning objectives forms. Participants are invited to enter their own name on the certificate of completion.
Can I download the reference list?
The reference list for each webinar is available for download during the webinar.
Where can I fill out my ASHA CEU form?
ASHA CEU forms will be filled out and submitted to ASHA on behalf of participants upon the completion of the online feedback and learning objectives forms. These forms must completed no later than January 1, 2020.
The information you provide on your learning objectives form will be used to submit for ASHA CEUs. Please make sure that you fill out the information carefully and use the information you use is consistent with your ASHA registration information. If you fill out the information incorrectly this may place your CEUs in jeopardy.
Where can I find official ASHA promotional material for these webinars?
Official ASHA promotional material, including ASHA brand block, CEU amounts, Webinar descriptions, learning objectives, time ordered agenda, and speaker disclosures can all be found by clicking the link below.
Webinar Brochure (PDF)
How do I know if my computer will support the webinar?
GoToWebinar provides support for system compatibility. Click here to check your system automatically.
When will the PowerPoint be made available?
Slides are proprietary and not available for download. However, you can watch the recording at any time from December 1 through December 31, at your convenience.
Can I download the webinar?
The recording is proprietary and not available for download. However, you can watch the recording at any time from December 1 through December 31, at your convenience.
I watched these webinars live and received ASHA CEUs at that time. Can I still get ASHA CEUs by watching the recording?
Per ASHA requirements, you cannot receive ASHA CEUs for an event that you have already received credit for within the calendar year. Attendance for recordings and live webinar viewings will be verified with our records.
How much does this webinar cost?
The educational offering is free. There are no associated costs or material costs.
Presenter / Moderator
Presenter / Moderator