Treat vocal fold insufficiency confidently and cost-effectively.
Substantially equivalent to other injectable options, plus economic advantages
Now you have excellent options for treating short- or long-term vocal fold insufficiency (VFI) with an injectable implant.
RENÚ® Voice and RENÚ® Gel are substantially equivalent to other available injectable options. They are FDA-cleared for injectable vocal fold augmentation applications. RENÚ® Voice and RENÚ® Gel provide greater value and cost-effectiveness compared to other injectables.1
Higher volume, less waste
Both RENÚ® Voice and RENÚ® Gel provide a greater volume of material than competitive
1.5 cc vs. 1.0 cc.1 The greater volume:
- Ensures enough material in a single syringe to meet patient-specific treatment
- Helps eliminate the waste, inconvenience and added cost of opening additional sterile, preloaded syringes.
The choice for long- or short-term augmentation
RENÚ® Voice is for long-term augmentation:
- A buffered hydrogel of synthetic, proven-biocompatible calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) particles 25 to 45 microns in size for consistent and easy injection.1
RENÚ® Gel is for short-term augmentation:
- A buffered hydrogel of sodium carboxymethylcellulose2 and glycerin.
- Resorbs slowly in vivo, providing a scaffold for local tissue infiltration.3
Convenience and comfort at your fingertips
RENÚ® Voice and RENÚ® Gel are provided in sterile, ready-to-use 1.5 cc syringes
with ergonomic finger grips and a 2-year shelf life.
Inject RENÚ® Voice or RENÚ® Gel percutaneously with a needle of your
choice or with the RENÚ® Double-Bevel, Transoral Needle, supplied separately.3,4
Support from a trusted global leader
RENÚ® Voice and RENÚ® Gel are backed with comprehensive support from InHealth Technologies,
a global leader that "speaks ENT."
For more information or to order RENÚ® Voice and RENÚ® Gel, call InHealth Technologies at 800.477.5969, +1.805.684.9337 or:
Order RENÚ Products Online*
These products are restricted to sale or use by a licensed professional only.
Important safety information
RENÚ® Voice is indicated for vocal fold medialization and vocal fold insufficiency that may be improved by injection of a soft tissue-bulking agent. RENÚ® Voice injection augments the size of the displaced or deformed vocal fold so that it may meet the opposing vocal fold at the midline for improved phonation. Vocal fold insufficiency associated with serious aspiration difficulty may be an urgent indication.
RENÚ® Gel is indicated for vocal fold medialization and vocal fold insufficiency that may be improved by injection of a soft tissue-bulking agent. RENÚ® Gel injection augments the size of the displaced or deformed vocal fold so that it may meet the opposing vocal fold at the midline for improved phonation. Vocal fold insufficiency associated with serious aspiration difficulty may be an urgent indication.
After injection of RENÚ® Voice or RENÚ® Gel, patients may experience transient throat soreness, bruising, swelling,
or other local side effects. More rare side effects may include over-injection or under-injection that
may require repeated intervention. As with any injection, there may be a risk of infection.
*These products are restricted to sale or use by a licensed professional only.
RENÚ® is a registered trademark of Cytophil, Inc.
1. Data on file, InHealth Technologies.
2. Mallur PS, et al. Safety and efficacy of carboxymethylcellulose in the treatment of glottic insufficiency. The Laryngoscope. 2012;122:322-326. https://doi.org/10.1002/lary.21930.
3. Hughes RGM, Morrison M. Vocal cord medialization by transcutaneous injection of calcium hydroxylapatite. Journal of Voice. 2005;19(4):674-678.
4. Carroll TL, Rosen CA. Long-term results of calcium hydroxylapatite for vocal fold augmentation. The Laryngoscope. 2011;121:313-319.