Register for our next webinar - It's free!
Making the Most of Your Modified Barium Swallow
This live, one-hour webinar is intended to review the evaluative process of the structures and function of the reconstructed neopharynx following total laryngectomy. Topics will address the utilization of instrumental tools available to better identify function, diagnose, and describe voice and swallowing challenges in the total laryngectomy population. Strategies to address optimizing swallow, voice, and voice prosthesis valve life will also be discussed.
The participant will be able to:
- Explain the function of the esophagus for speech and swallowing
- Describe steps for using the Modified Barium Swallow for evaluation of speech and swallowing dysfunction in the tracheoesophageal voice patient population
- Discuss strategies to improve or manage voice and swallow outcomes in the total laryngectomy population
Registration is now open for the following dates
- Tue. October 31, 2017 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM PDT
- Wed. November 1, 2017 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM PDT
- Wed. November 1, 2017 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM PDT
Click here to register
When will I receive my certificate of completion?
Certificates of completion will be sent to participants 6-8 weeks following the webinar. Certificates will only be sent to participants after they have completed the online feedback and learning objectives forms, both of which are required by ASHA.
Where can I fill out my ASHA CEU form?
ASHA CEU forms will be filled out and submitted to ASHA on behalf of participants up the completion of the online feedback and learning objectives forms.
Can I change from one session to another?
Yes. Simply re-register for your preferred time. You do not need to cancel your prior registration. You must be registered for the webinar you wish to attend.
How do I know if my computer will support the webinar?
GoToWebinar provides support for system compatibility.
Click this link followed by the tab that says "Download and Test."
When will the PowerPoint be made available?
Slides are proprietary and not available for download. However, a link will be provided in follow-up emails so that attendees may watch the webinar again.
How much does this webinar cost?
The educational offering is free. There are no associated costs or material costs.